Future of Cryptocurrency
Today in this post we are going to discuss the future of cryptocurrency. Actually to discuss this topic is very important as we are facing much trouble in current time. Most of us are worried about the future of cryptocurrency.
As we are moving toward digitalization, the mode of payment is transforming from cash to virtual. It is compulsory to know the Future of cryptocurrency as many governments are seeing unhappy with coins. So what is the future of cryptocurrency?
If you are curious about the future of cryptocurrency and want to know further more about it then please be continue and read the complete article carefully.
1. Future of Cryptocurrency in Developed Countries
For knowing the future of cryptocurrency we have to examine some existing digital payment adapted countries.
Future of Cryptocurrency Example From Sweden
Sweden first started accepting digital payments in the world. In this country, digital payment is used as a transportation fee from a decade ago.
This country has managed to make itself cashless, in today’s date less than 1% of the transaction is in the cash.
If the experts point out, then we can say with the claim that this country will be full-fledged cashless by 2023.
So if we take the example of Sweden, then the futures of Cryptocurrency is golden.
Here are the most debit cards used to make online payments. 87% of the country’s population is completely cashless and the remaining 13 percent will soon become cashless.
The government here is very active on digital payment and here children are given debit card only from the age of 7 years.
If we will discuss bank note then it was Sweden which introduces the first Bank Note in Europe.
Based on this country is going to launch its own cryptocurrency by 2021, we can say that this country will become the world’s first cashless country.
By giving the example of Sweden, you might have understood how the future of cryptocurrency is going to happen in the world.
2. Future of Cryptocurrency in Nordic Countries (Norway Finland Denmark Iceland)
Sweden comes first in the world in terms of digital payments. But in the second place, all the Nordic countries come.
About 80% of these countries are paid by cashless methods. And this percentage is increasing day by day.
Very soon it will be completely cashless in the coming time. In all these countries, the cryptocurrency is fully accredited.
3. Future of Cryptocurrency in the UK
The UK is one of the world’s most developed countries. Here you need to make full cashless payment to use public transport.
You can use a credit card debit card or oyster card to pay the transportation fee. Here you can also make transportation payments using your mobile wallet.
Every kind of cryptocurrency is regulated in this country. On the basis of all these examples, you can say that in the future, the future of the cryptocurrency is very much golden.
Future of Payment in Developing Countries
Do not be disturbed, I know that most of you people may be thinking that all these countries are developed countries.
But we live in developing countries. What is the future of cryptocurrency? Now let’s talk about digital payments by taking examples of some developing countries.
First of all, we take the example of Kenya here. In 2007, Vodafone launched its mobile application, which was named M-Pesa.
Through this application, physical money can be converted into digital money and stored in your mobile phone.
As people are increasing awareness, people are moving towards digital payments. A great example of this can take you from a small country in Afghanistan.
Here the salaries of all the police officers are given by m-Pesa. People are very satisfied with the digital payment because the incidence of theft of robbery on the streets has reduced considerably.
Benefit of Handling
- Handling the digital payment is very easy, for this, you only need a pin of 4 digits.
- The adoption of digital payments has reduced the problem of corruption very much.
- Crime in the world is gradually decreasing.
- Digital payment is the fast, safe and very low-cost system.
Benefits of Using Cryptocurrency
- The cryptocurrency payment is not affected by inflation. And along with it, its value continues to grow.
- Likewise, This can be used in the whole world and cross border transactions can be done at a very low cost.
- This is the most secure payment system by blockchain technology.
- As, The cryptocurrency is not regulated by any country, so this payment is not affected by politics, economy, and location.
So on the basis of the above analysis, we can say that the future of cryptocurrency is very good.
And soon all the developed and developing countries will understand is potential and they will give their positive response.