Hello, friends today we are going to discuss iPhone ringtones. Ringtone for iPhone matters a lot as it is the matter of standard. Suppose you have a costly iPhone(approx 100000) device and your iPhone ringtone is equivalent to worth 18000 worth device.
Its impact will be very bad. I will share all websites for iPhone ringtone and also you can download iPhone ringtone mp3, iPhone ringtone remix. Please be sure that I am discussing iPhone Ringtone free download.
Along with this, I will share how to change the ringtone for the iPhone and how to change the ringtone for the iPhone without iTunes.
Websites to Download All iPhone ringtone for free.
Dear friends if you purchased a new iPhone and looking ringtone for iPhone then I am sharing a complete list of website for down iPhone ringtone. You can download all type of ringtone for free without any issue.
These websites will give you free iPhone ringtone mp3, iPhone ringtone Remix. All Apple iPhone ringtones are available here to download.
Why Do We want to Change Ringtone For iPhone?
In the old times when the iPhone’s ringtone was ringing, everyone had a different sensation.
But people’s interests change over time. Man’s nature is such that he soon gets bored with things.
And that’s why all people now try to change the iPhone ringtone. There may be many reasons behind this, the first reason is the price negotiation.
Earlier Apple iPhone used to be expensive, but over time, now it has become so cheap that anyone can afford them.
In today’s date, every third or fourth person gets to see an iPhone. And the main reason for this is the increasing competition of smartphones in the market.
To maintain its reach in the market, the Apple company has launched the iPhone at very affordable prices.
That’s why it has become mandatory to change the iPhone ringtone to meet the needs of more people.
How To Change iPhone Ringtone?
- Go to Settings | Sounds & Haptics
- Tap on Ringtone
- You can tap on each different ringtone to hear what each one sounds like
- Just tap whichever one you like and it will be set as your new ringtone
If you will follow all points Step by Steps mentioned above, then you can change your ringtone with great ease.
Likewise, I have told you in very simple words how can we change our ringtones. To change the Apple ringtone, you can also use the available ringtone in the iPhone.
And you can assign a new ringtone by downloading it from outside. It depends on you what you want to do?
You can set different ringtones for all the contact numbers available on your iPhone. I am going to tell you all this in detail.
How to Assign Separate Ringtone For Separate Contact Number?
- Open Contacts on your iPhone
- Tap on the contact you want to set a custom ringtone for
- Tap Edit
- At the bottom, select Ringtone, choose the one you like or one you’ve made yourself and then tap Done
How to Change Message Tune in iPhone?
We also can change the message tune in Apple iPhone. Actually now things are becoming so easy for everyone that we can compare both android and ios with features. Obviously, it’s not a new thing in the market.
- Tap on ‘Settings’ and then tap on ‘Sounds’.
- Tap on ‘Text Tone’ and select the text tone of your choice.
According to the two points I have mentioned above, you can change your message tune very comfortably.
I hope you understand this information with great ease. And as per your need, they are also looking at hand-to-hand applying.
You may find some features for Apple iPhone brand new.
Along with this, you can also add your custom tune in your Apple iPhone. For doing this you have to download a tune from the above website link.
How to Add Custom(MP3) Tune in Apple iPhone?
If you want to add the ringtone of your choice to your iPhone, then carefully read the steps given below and follow it.
But keep in mind that only 30 seconds of tune can be used for free. If you want to add more than 30 seconds ringtones to your Apple iPhone then you have to pay some money.
- Firstly, make sure your MP3 or AAC file is in your iTunes library.
- In your iTunes library, right-click the song or clip and select Get Info or Song Info.
- Select the ‘Options’ tab and tick the Start and Stop boxes.
- Enter the start and stop times in the song or clip, making sure it doesn’t exceed 30 seconds and click ‘OK’.
- If you’re using a version of iTunes that’s before 12.5, right click on the file once again and select ‘Create AAC version. It will then be converted into a duplicated track in iTunes which lasts 30 seconds or under.
- If you’re using iTunes 12.5 and above, the process is a little trickier. Select the song or file once, go up to the File menu, click on Convert and then select “Create AAC version”.
If you aren’t able to find the ‘Create AAC’, your settings are likely not configured correctly. To configure your settings, do the following:– Click Menu at the top of iTunes and select Preferences.– Click Import Settings and choose “Import using AAC Encoder”.– If you’re using anything above iTunes 12.4, select Edit in the menu bar, click Preferences and follow the same steps.
- Right-click on the newly created AAC track and press “Show in Windows Explorer” on Windows and “Show in Finder” on a Mac.
- Right click on the file in the new window and choose Rename.
- Change the file extension from .m4a to .m4r.
- Click Yes when you are prompted to change the extension.
- Enable the Tones section by clicking on the Music button and hitting Edit, then ticking the box next to Tones. If that doesn’t work, then click on the three dots and choose Tones from the menu. Open the Tones section in iTunes and drag the file from Windows Explorer or Finder into Tones. If you have iTunes 12.7, please skip ahead.
- Connect your iPhone to your PC or Mac with the USB cable.
- Drag the ringtone from Tones onto the icon of your phone and it should sync across.
How To Add Ringtone?
- Connect your iPhone to your PC or Mac with the USB cable.
- Click on the icon of your phone in iTunes, expand the section and click on Tones.
- Copy the M4R file from Windows Explorer or Finder and copy the track.
- Paste it into iTunes in the Tones section.
- It will now sync to your iPhone.
- Now your custom tones will appear at the top of your Ringtone settings on your iPhone.
So I hope everything is clear about how to download Apple iPhone ringtone and how to change your ringtone in iPhone.
Everything is stated clearly regarding how to add custom tune and how to change existing tune in iPhone. You also can change your message tune with the given instruction in the above article.